Complaint Review: Stealth Solar

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Stealth Solar
2600 N 44th St # B103 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Stealth Solar Phoenix Telemarketers They refuse to stop calling me and disregard the do-not-call registry information. Phoenix, Arizona

*General Comment: RECENT CONTACT

*Author of original report: The owner's response is bogus

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dissatisfied response

Stealth Solar of Phoenix Arizona is a terrible company. At the time I write this, they only have four reviews in Google (one of them is mine) and all of them are terrible. All four reviews are about the same thing: pushy telemarketers that won't stop calling, no matter how many times you ask.

My telephone number is on the Do Not Call List, so that telemarketing scum are deterred from bothering me.

That didn't stop Stealth Solar of Phoenix from calling me.

Every time they do call, I ask to be removed from the list. One of two things happens when a Stealth Solar Scumbag hears those words:

1. They laugh at you and hang up.

2. They say nothing and hang up.

But they always, always call back.

Do not do business with Stealth Solar of Phoenix. Go online, read the reviews, and see for yourself.

If you get a telephone call from 602-296-4642, do not answer! It's a waste of time. Even if you want solar panels on your home, find a company with a better reputation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stealth-Solar/-Phoenix-Arizona-85008/Stealth-Solar-Phoenix-Telemarketers-They-refuse-to-stop-calling-me-and-disregard-the-do-no-970237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stealth Solar

#1 General Comment

RECENT CONTACT

AUTHOR: TMC - (United States of America)

I WAS CONTACTED BY STEALTH LAST NIGHT ON A NEWLY INSTALLED HOME PHONE.
MONIQUE AND MIKE SIMMONS THE SUPERVISOR. THEY TOOK AN APPLICATION FROM ME STATING THAT THEY COULD REPAIR OUR HOME UP TO 19K OUT OF GOVERNMENT TAX MONEY USED TO HELP THE NEEDY. I WAS HAPPY AND ANTICIPATED THE MEETING TODAY(1/29/13) AND 1 PM. I AM A DISABLED VETERAN AND WAS AT AN APPOINTMENT BUT I ARRIVED AT MY HOME IN A HURRY TO MEET WITH THE ESTIMATORS. NO ONE SHOWED UP!! I WAS SO UPSET MY WIFE AND I BROKE DOWN IN TEARS THINKING THAT FINALLY SOMEONE COULD HELP US TO NO AVAIL.
MY WIFE USUALLY SAYS. TIM IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAN IT IS. DAMN I LOVE THAT WOMAN. FIGURE IT WAS A HOAX-SCAM. I CALLED TONIGHT AND LEFT A MESSAGE. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
THANKS,TIM

The owner's response is bogus

AUTHOR: MikeGetsPissed - (United States of America)

The owner responded, but I still receive telephone calls from Stealth Solar. They absolutely refuse to stop calling.

You'll notice that the owner replied and asked that I call them to reconcile the situation. And that if I called them, they would remove me.

Here's the problem with the owner's rebuttal:

I don't have to call Stealth Solar (In Phoenix Arizona) and speak to any of their employees. Just like I don't have to go into a restaurant and cook my own food. Scrubbing their list is their job, not mine. It's the law, not my personal opinion. So I'm going to continue to follow the law.

Here is what I have to do as a consumer:

1. Put my telephone number on the do-not-call list and wait 31 days for Stealth Solar of Phoenix AZ to take me (and everyone else) from their list.
2. While I am waiting for Stealth Solar to get a freshly scrubbed do-not-call list, I can politely ask these morons to stop calling me.

I put my number on the list months ago. I've asked them to stop calling many, many times.

That is the extent of my job as an American who doesn't want to be bothered at home.

Instead, the owner asks me to call his incompetent staff, because they refuse to acknowledge the Federal Do-Not-Call list. He wants me to speak to the same morons that I've spoken to before.

I would guess it's because they have to pay a nominal fee to access the list and probably pay a half-way decent database guy to keep the DB accurate.

Instead, the owner responds here and makes it MY RESPONSIBILITY to contact the telemarketers.

Sorry Stealth Solar in Phoenix. I did my part. I'm not doing anymore.

Each time you call me, I will come back here and write about how you disrespect the integrity of the Do-Not-Call list.

I was called on 12/14 at approximately 7:30PM.

Now, I will go file yet another complaint with DoNotCall.gov

If Stealth Solar is calling you, I suggest you leave a report here and do the same thing (file a complaint).

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dissatisfied response

AUTHOR: Stealth Solar - (United States of America)

I am sorry that you are dissatisfied with the phone calls to your home.  We endeavor to not call anyone who is on the Do Not Call List.  I am truley sorry that you were called.  We run the do not call list every 30 days and our equipment is designed to not call any number on this list.  I am especially distressed to hear that someone working here would hang up on you or laugh and hang up on you.

I would like to personally take care of this for you and enter you in our do not call list.  Please contact Kevin at 602-354-5645 ext. 206 and give him your phone number.  He will take care of the do not call aspect but also he can look up the call as all calls are recorded for accuracy and quality control.  We will then be able to take care of the offensive representatives permanantly.  Again we are sorry for any irritation and want to help put this at an end for you.