Complaint Review: Stealth Solar

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 13, 2016

• Reported By: Fred Richie is a THIEF — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Stealth Solar
2600 N. 44th Street #B-108, Phoenix, AZ 85008 Phoenix, Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Stealth Solar Adair Solar Don't let Fred Richie rip you off, too! Phoenix, Mesa, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stealth Solar is NOT Adair Solar

Stealth Solar IS Adair Solar, just operating under a different name.  They were even "smart" enough to create their new scam using a different address.  That new address is located in the 602 area code...so why does their fax number have a 480 area code?  It's because it's the same fax number for Adair, too!

Not enough?  How about the fact that Fred Richie used to be the General Manager for Adair Solar, but now he's the General Manager for Stealth Solar!  Not connected, my a$$.

And furthermore, how on earth did Stealth Solar get my cell phone number to call me a million times a day when my cell is not listed?  I never get telemarketers calling me on my cell phone.  HOWEVER, because I did business with Adair once-upon-a-time and provided them with my cell number at the time, they mysteriously have it.

Fred Richie, Doug Adair, and all the other a$$ clowns associated with these two companies are THIEFS.  They will lie, overpromise, underdeliver, and tell you ANYTHING so they can steal your money.  And if you are unfortunate to be trapped in their little scheme, please DO NOT fall for the special financing deal they offer through GE.  The interest rate is 26%!!!  And I have a credit score in the high 700s.

The jig is up, Fred.  We know who you are.  Quit while you are ahead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stealth-Solar/Phoenix-Mesa-Arizona-85008/Stealth-Solar-Adair-Solar-Dont-let-Fred-Richie-rip-you-off-too-Phoenix-Mesa-Arizona-911503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stealth Solar

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stealth Solar is NOT Adair Solar

AUTHOR: Stealth Solar - (United States of America)

I must point out that there is absolutely no association between Adair Solar and Stealth Solar.  I (fred Richie) have absolutely NO ownershipo in Adair and my wife and I are the only owners in Stealth Solar.  The corporation corporation documents show this quite clearly.  I did work at Adair 2 years ago.  I now own Stealth Solar and run this company in a reputable and sincere manner.  We have worked very hard to maintain our A rating with the BBB by being super responsive to OUR clients.  We address any and all concerns with our clients to achieve a positive result for them.  We do not have a lot of issues because as a family owned business we are here to stay and support our clients.  We do not even carry the same products as Adair Solar.  We specialize in CentroSolar photovoltaic systems that are the best in the industry built by the second largest manufacturer in the world.  We use these products for the extremely valuable extra production as well as the best waranty in the industry.  As for this gentleman's interest rate GE is at 11.99% unless you are delinquint then it becomes the higher interest rate.  Again this is a situation between this client and Adair not Stealth Solar.  As for phone numbers we are at 2600 N. 44th Street not Mesa.  Our number is 602-354-5645 and our fax is an efax that I have had for years.  I wish this user a better experience with Adair Solar but I am only responsible for Stealth Solar the 3rd largest installer of PV Solar in the State of Arizona!