Complaint Review: Stealth Solar

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Fred Richie is a THIEF — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Stealth Solar
2600 N. 44th Street #B-108, Phoenix, AZ 85008 Phoenix, Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Stealth Solar REVIEW: Stealth Solar clients, feel confident & secure when doing business with Stealth Solar commitment to customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Maricopa, Pinal County
*UPDATE: Solar recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Stealth Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe business.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stealth Solar is NOT Adair Solar

Ripoff Report Verified on location REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Stealth Solar for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with Stealth Solar have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Complaints, we all get them. How a business takes care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the bad ones.. Stealth Solar listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Stealth Solars principal, Mr. Fred Richie, has informed Ripoff Report that his personal philosophy is that all their customers are precious and treated like they are family. As a successful businessman, Mr. Richie feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Richie hopes to maintain Stealth Solar as a successful enterprise that is known for always taking care of their customer.

Stealth Solars installation team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The project manager at Stealth stated "I have seen Mr. Richie take personal interest in the system design and component selection for the customer. With his NABCEP certification and years of experience in designing some of the most reliable systems for companies like Knight Transportation, I know that he has the best design skills. It always gives me great pleasure to go back to the customer a year after the install and find that the system has exceeded power production expectations by 10 to 15 percent.

Sealth Solar takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: "Stealth provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Junaid is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers." Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Stealth Solars past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

Stealth Solar recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation Stealth Solar has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Richie and many of his past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that Stealth Solar is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE REPORTS THAT WAS FILED ABOUT STEALTH SOLAR:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every person who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report emailed the authors of all the Reports about Stealth Solar to insure any and all issues were resolved to the customers satisfaction. DO NOT BELIVE THE REPORT BELOW They never responded to Ripoff Report to help them so Stealth Solar could make things right with them.

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

Stealth Solar Adair Solar Don't let Fred Richie rip you off, too! Phoenix, Mesa, Arizona

Stealth Solar IS Adair Solar, just operating under a different name.  They were even "smart" enough to create their new scam using a different address.  That new address is located in the 602 area code...so why does their fax number have a 480 area code?  It's because it's the same fax number for Adair, too!

Not enough?  How about the fact that Fred Richie used to be the General Manager for Adair Solar, but now he's the General Manager for Stealth Solar!  Not connected, my a$$.

And furthermore, how on earth did Stealth Solar get my cell phone number to call me a million times a day when my cell is not listed?  I never get telemarketers calling me on my cell phone.  HOWEVER, because I did business with Adair once-upon-a-time and provided them with my cell number at the time, they mysteriously have it.

Fred Richie, Doug Adair, and all the other a$$ clowns associated with these two companies are THIEFS.  They will lie, overpromise, underdeliver, and tell you ANYTHING so they can steal your money.  And if you are unfortunate to be trapped in their little scheme, please DO NOT fall for the special financing deal they offer through GE.  The interest rate is 26%!!!  And I have a credit score in the high 700s.

The jig is up, Fred.  We know who you are.  Quit while you are ahead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stealth-Solar/Phoenix-Mesa-Arizona-85008/Stealth-Solar-REVIEW-Stealth-Solar-clients-feel-confident-secure-when-doing-business-w-911503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stealth Solar

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stealth Solar is NOT Adair Solar

AUTHOR: Stealth Solar - (United States of America)

I must point out that there is absolutely no association between Adair Solar and Stealth Solar.  I (fred Richie) have absolutely NO ownershipo in Adair and my wife and I are the only owners in Stealth Solar.  The corporation corporation documents show this quite clearly.  I did work at Adair 2 years ago.  I now own Stealth Solar and run this company in a reputable and sincere manner.  We have worked very hard to maintain our A rating with the BBB by being super responsive to OUR clients.  We address any and all concerns with our clients to achieve a positive result for them.  We do not have a lot of issues because as a family owned business we are here to stay and support our clients.  We do not even carry the same products as Adair Solar.  We specialize in CentroSolar photovoltaic systems that are the best in the industry built by the second largest manufacturer in the world.  We use these products for the extremely valuable extra production as well as the best waranty in the industry.  As for this gentleman's interest rate GE is at 11.99% unless you are delinquint then it becomes the higher interest rate.  Again this is a situation between this client and Adair not Stealth Solar.  As for phone numbers we are at 2600 N. 44th Street not Mesa.  Our number is 602-354-5645 and our fax is an efax that I have had for years.  I wish this user a better experience with Adair Solar but I am only responsible for Stealth Solar the 3rd largest installer of PV Solar in the State of Arizona!