Complaint Review: Steam It Carpet Care

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Jimmy — Live Oak Texas
Steam It Carpet Care
10527 Perrin Beitel Rd Ste A103 San Antonio, Texas USA

Steam It Carpet Care - San Antonio Agreed Upon Cleaning Date 4 Times and Never Showed San Antonio Texas

I prepaid for discounted service for this company to clean carpets in 4 rooms of my home.  The original scheduled date was a Friday at 3:00 PM.  I stayed around the house with phone in hand - NO SHOW NO CALL.  I sent an email and received a response.

By communicating through the email, I was told that they would come to my home on Saturday or Monday.  I agreed.

I stayed home all day Saturday - NO SHOW NO CALL.  I am now thinking maybe on Monday.

On Sunday, I receive another email informing me that they would be at my home "tomorrow" (Monday).

On Monday, I stayed at home with phone in hand - NO SHOW NO CALL.  I decided to give up.  Monday night after 9:00 PM, I did receive another email, stating that they would be there on Tuesday.  I ignored this email and did not stay home.

On Tuesday, I received another email, stating that the tech showed up at my home and I was not present, so I forfeited my initial paid funds.

I have all emails that support everything I am reporting.

The only issue on my part was that my profile had the wrong contact phone number prior to the first scheduled appointment, but that was corrected during that same day.  Still no one called me that day or any other time, so it is irrelevant.   I tried to contact them by phone a few times but if you can imagine, there is no telephone number available for customers anywhere on their site.  Isn't that strange?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steam-It-Carpet-Care/San-Antonio-Texas-78217/Steam-It-Carpet-Care-San-Antonio-Agreed-Upon-Cleaning-Date-4-Times-and-Never-Showed-Sa-1124954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steam It Carpet Care