Complaint Review: Steam express

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — Houston Texas
Steam express

Steam express Terrible! Pushy! RIPOFF!! Internet

If it was possible I'd give ZERO STARS.... Agree with all the other negative reviews. The tall guy who comes in, talks really fast is VERY PUSHY and he's really rude! He tried to get me to get all these other services, that brought my total upto over 300! He was getting super pissed when I kept telling him no, I'm good! Their carpet cleaning is TERRIBLE!! They left my carpet DRENCHED! My carpet is drier, cleaner and cheaper when I have used Dr. Rug from the pharmacy to clean my carpet ! The other Hispanic guy who they use to vaccume the vents can't speak a word of English and he tried to leave one of the vents without doing anything thinking I wasn't watching!

I had no idea when they went in my husbands office because I was distracted by the RUDE SCAMMER ( who called himself the manager of the company) they dropped sheet rock and paint all over my husbands sensitive computer equipment!!! Not just that, when they unscrewed the vents downstairs, there were lives of sheet rock or paint that fell on the carpet, and when they "steam vacd" the carpet all that paint melted and got stuck in my carpet in the bedroom! They left the tile in the foyer area with muddy shoe tracks, they DID NOT CARE THAT THIER FEET AND SHOES MADE MY HOUSE DIRTIER!!! They rushed through the whole service, and were in an out like a bad storm! THEY ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY...DO NO FALL FOR THAT TALL GUY WITH AN ACCENT OR ANYONE ELSE FROM THEIR COMPANY TRYING TO GET YOU TO ADD ANYTHING TO YOUR BILL!! I'll be throwing your money in the trash!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steam-express/internet/Steam-express-Terrible-Pushy-RIPOFF-Internet-1040182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steam express