Complaint Review: Steebar Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: Carolyn — Weeksbury Kentucky United States of America
Steebar Corp.

Steebar Corp. I ordered clock parts and the company took my money but has not sent my order. When I try to contact this company about my order, there is no answer. Internet

I ordered clock parts from Steebar Corp.  and this company gave me an order number, total cost of parts, and took my credit card information as well as my money. I have not yet recieved my order from this company and when I try to contact this company as to why I haven't recieved my order, I can't reach them.  I contacted a company they had listed for billing information and when I talked to the person on the other end they said they were no longer in business with this company and if I couldn't reach this company to call my bank. This company has my credit information and took my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steebar-Corp/internet/Steebar-Corp-I-ordered-clock-parts-and-the-company-took-my-money-but-has-not-sent-my-ord-899691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steebar Corp.