Complaint Review: Steebar, steebar.com, liquidglasscoating.com, Liquid Glass Coating

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By:Truth or Consequences New Mexico
Steebar, steebar.com, liquidglasscoating.com, Liquid Glass Coating
www.steebar.com, www.liquidglasscoating.com Internet U.S.A.

Steebar, steebar.com, liquidglasscoating.com, Liquid Glass Coating, Steebar likes my money but doesn't deliver my goods! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Question

*Author of original report: Finally recieved merchandise

I emailed good ole Chip Gordon, aka Salvatore Giordano III, about epoxy resin and he was really helpful. That was last year. I ordered one gallon of commercial grade epoxy resin on Dec 18th and I never recieved it. I emailed and called multiple times but no responses.

My husband emailed Chip from another email address asking questions about epoxy and saying that he needed a lot and he recieved an email response within the week. (this was last week.) Funny!

Best part is that I actually do have an enormous epoxy resin project and I bought that one gallon as a tester. Had it worked out I would have been purchasing a large quantity of this expensive stuff. Guess crime doesn't really pay, after all.

Sumoko
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steebar-steebarcom-liquidglasscoatingcom-Liquid-Glass-Coating/internet/Steebar-steebarcom-liquidglasscoatingcom-Liquid-Glass-Coating-Steebar-likes-my-money-413325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steebar, steebar.com, liquidglasscoating.com, Liquid Glass Coating

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Question

AUTHOR: Lynn - (United States of America)

Hello, I read your last entry that you did receive the resin.  Did you use it and if so did you like it?  My questions are:  is it waterproof, is it hard so that it does not scratch, and is it heat resistant?  For instance, does a hot cup of coffee leave an indentation in the finish?  Just, please, your thoughts on the finish.

For your information, I am not the owner, just someone who is considering using the product.  Thank you.

Finally recieved merchandise

AUTHOR: Sumoko - (U.S.A.)

A month later I recieved my merch. I don't understand why my email inquiries were not answered. Doesn't make sense.