Complaint Review: Steebar

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: jglatt — Oklahoma United States of America
Steebar
P.O. Box 607 Peapack, New Jersey United States of America

Steebar Ordered and paid for clock parts & plans, never received and can't get in touch with. Peapack, New Jersey

On Nov. 8th, 2012, I ordered some clock parts and plans from Steebar online.  I put the order on my credit card, which they charged and received payment for.  Having heard nothing 10 days later, I emailed to request a status update on the order, but received no response.

I again tried to contact them on Nov. 28th, by calling the phone number listed on their website, but no one would answer that phone.  Finally a recording came on saying repeatedly, "Please enter remote code."

I emailed them again the same day (Nov. 28th) asking if someone would PLEASE contact me regarding my order ... again, zero response.  I believe they are a big fraud and should be shut down ... plus have to refund everyone's money who have been in the same situation I am in, by ordering something, paying for it and then getting nothing in return.  What a rip-off.  Wish I had checked this website before ordering from them.  I'll know better next time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steebar/Peapack-New-Jersey-07977/Steebar-Ordered-and-paid-for-clock-parts-plans-never-received-and-cant-get-in-touch-w-975744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steebar