Complaint Review: Steebar

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Holly — Ruskin Florida United States of America

Steebar Charged account, never sent product. Will not answer phone or respond to e-mails. Internet

I placed an online order with steebar on June 28, 2012. They charged my bank account immediately. A couple weeks later I tried to contact them to find out when I can expect to recieve my products, however I was unsuccessful.

I called them numerous times over the course of two weeks and not once did anyone answer the phone. After several rings I would get a busy signal.

I also sent two e-mails and have not received a response to either one.

I filed a report about a week ago on ripoffreport.com, but cannot find it so I am filing another report. I want to make sure everyone knows not to order from steebar.com. You will not receive your product...you will get ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steebar/internet/Steebar-Charged-account-never-sent-product-Will-not-answer-phone-or-respond-to-e-mails-917110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steebar