Complaint Review: Steebar.com

• Reported By: Nonnie Light — Arkadelphia Arkansas
Steebar.com
, Select State/Province USA

Steebar.com Damaged Clock Hands and No Response Peapack New Jersey

I ordered several items from Steebar.com, to make a large wall mounted clock.  First of all I waited two weeks and received nothing from the company.  When I called, it sounded like the person I spoke to rummaged through some paperwork and then said "oh yes, that just came in and it will ship today".  I did get the items I ordered then within a few days.  Unfortunately, they used shoddy packaging so the clock parts were allowed to move freely within the box which had nothing wrapped around them to protect them.  The clock hands are made of such a soft metal material, the minute hand arrived mangled beyond repair.  It looked like clock hands from "Toontown".

I emailed the company right away...no response.  I emailed again, still no response.  I called the number listed for customer service and only got an answering machine.  No return phone call of course.  Now when I call, it doesn't even connect to an answering machine.  I got an auto-generated email asking me to review their product, which I did but of course since my review was less than favorable, it has never been posted to their site.  True enough the clock hands cost me less than $17 but I didn't expect to pay money for something I cannot even use.  Nor did I expect to not get any kind of customer service.  My recommendation is to shop else where is you're looking for a reputable company to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steebarcom/Select-StateProvince/Steebarcom-Damaged-Clock-Hands-and-No-Response-Peapack-New-Jersey-1102258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steebar.com