Complaint Review: Steel Bridge - Lipoplex With Hoodia

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2007

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
Steel Bridge - Lipoplex With Hoodia
617 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge - Lipoplex With Hoodia Unauthorized charge of $99.95 charged to my credit card for merchandise I did not order. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!

On June 2, 2007 I saw a commercial on television for Lipoplex with Hoodia & for $6.95 they would ship you a sample to try. I thought I would try it. I received my June Visa statement with the charge of $6.95. I am 49 years old & currently take other medications & after just 3 days of taking the Lipoplex it nearly killed me.

I immediately stopped the Lipoplex & flushed the remainder down the toilet. It took me 8 days to completely recover from the Lipoplex. I stayed in bed for that 8 days unable to function, eat & was very sick. I prayed to God that I had not made a fatal mistake by taking this pill. Fortunately, I have pretty much recovered, but learned a valuable lesson. Never, ever take anything I know nothing about again!

Well, I received my July Visa statement this week & to my surprise, there is a new charge of $99.95 with the transaction date of June 16, 2007. I never ordered more of the Lipoplex, for God's sake, I don't want to die & I am not that stupid! I immediately called Steel Bridge, Inc. & demanded that the $99.95 be credited back to my Visa account! I was told that it was too bad for me. That I had to pay the $99.95 whether I liked it or not. NO REFUNDS! Plus I am supposed to pay for more product that I never received.

I then called my bank who I have my credit card & started a dispute about the charge. They were very kind & said that they would see what they could do to rectify the problem & get my refund. I am praying that they do. I have not received any more of the Lipoplex, so why should I be paying $99.95 for nothing.

After a few hours of thinking over the situation I called Steel Bridge back. This time I got a different person. This person was very rude! She told me that she did not care that the medication almost killed me & that it was not her problem. I told her that even if I received the pills, I would not take them & that I would return them to their company. I told her that I was not an idiot & take them only to wind up in the hospital & that I was not going to pay for pills I could not take. She told me to flush them down the toilet or throw them in the trash because I was going to pay the $99.95 no matter what.

My response was, if I pay the $99.95 for the Lipoplex, does that mean that Steel Bridge, Inc. is going to pay my doctor & hospital bills for the harm their pills have done to me? She did not care. The conversation got very heated. I finally asked to speak to her superior. She told me I could not. I asked who she was & she said she was a supervisor.

I know that is a lie because I had tried several times today to get through & each time the phone was answered, it was children playing on the other end of the phone & then they would hang up on me. I believe the people manning the phones are just individuals answering the phones in their own homes as a cover for this company & have no right making medical decisions that could cost someone their life!

In my mind, this is absolute fraud! How do we stop it?

Blueraggs6
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Lipoplex-With-Hoodia/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Steel-Bridge-Lipoplex-With-Hoodia-Unauthorized-charge-of-9995-charged-to-my-credit-car-262242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge - Lipoplex With Hoodia