gay

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:Markleysburg Pennsylvania
Steel Bridge Lipoplexw? Hoodia
6170 Lake Mead Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Lipoplexw? Hoodia SoSo Wrong Money taken THEFTS Las Vegas Nevada

Free sample only have to pay $5.95 for s/h. Sounds good but not really.I get my trail sample.One week after getting my sample I called my telephone banking to check my account balance. But today I was missing $49.95. So I called the bank to see were the money is I was told Hoodia. I called the 800# that they gave me. So with lipoplex told me He did not tell you.Tell me what but they never me what. So I had to get my account changed.

Lost soul
Markleysburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Lipoplexw-Hoodia/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89018/Steel-Bridge-Lipoplexw-Hoodia-SoSo-Wrong-Money-taken-THEFTS-Las-Vegas-Nevada-308110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Lipoplexw? Hoodia