- Report: #259163
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical Inc.
Steel Bridge Medical Inc.Internet U.S.A.
Steel Bridge Medical Inc. Steel Bridge Medical Inc. - Master of Deceptive Practices Las Vegas Nevada Internet
*Author of original report: Steel Bridge Medical, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Contact my credit card company to dispute the charges,
2) When (or should I say "if") the package arrives, I'll send it back unopened,
3) Take the trial sample to a chemical lab to examine if the content and potency
are what the label says,
4) Contact Nevada BBB, even though the company is not registered with them,
5) Contact Nevada Attorney General Office, and I advise everybody wripped off
by this company to do the same - you can download the complaint form from
the web site:
I saw many similar complaints against this company, and I think that if many letters to the Nevada Attorney General office will follow, we have a good chance to bring this company, specializing in ripping off people, down.
I would also like to mention that Independent Consumer Group analized vitamins and supplements of different companies, and their finding was that there are only two companies that consistently put in their supplements what the label says (remember, unlike medications, vitamins and supplements are not regulated by the FDA.) One of these two companies is Puritan's Pride, and I don't remember the name of another one, but I am sure it is not Steel Bridge Medical.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2007 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Inc/internet/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Inc-Steel-Bridge-Medical-Inc-Master-of-Deceptive-Practices-Las-Ve-259163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.