Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex With Hoodia

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2007

• Reported By:Kewanee Illinois
Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex With Hoodia
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd.,#518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex With Hoodia Sold me diet pills, no paper work, Ripoff sent me 2 more bottles, charging my credit card, can't use when on antidepressives Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Put It Into Contest on With Credit Card Company

I ordered this diet pill online. I received two bottles in the mail with no paper work or directions. I read the bottle and it says you can not take this medicine if you are taking anti-depressants. I received another two bottles today in the mail ( 6/9/07) with no paper work or anything. They did not tell me that they would be sending me two more bottles and I did not order two more bottles. They are charging my credit card for these bottles that I did not order and that I can not even take.

Sherrie
Kewanee, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2007 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Lipoplex-With-Hoodia/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Lipoplex-With-Hoodia-Sold-me-diet-pills-no-paper-work-Ripoff-sent-253361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex With Hoodia

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Put It Into Contest on With Credit Card Company

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

When you get the credit card bill, turn it over. There will be a procedure to put this into contest. Or you can call them now to get the ball rolling.