Louisiana

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:worcester Massachusetts
Steel Bridge Medical- Lipoplex
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd #518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical- Lipoplex Misleading Crooks - very unethical! Las Vegas Nevada

When reviewing my bank statement I noticed I had a charge in the amount of $99.95 which I did not authorize! I did order a free sample of their product which had a shipping cost of $5.95 and did notice the fine print to cancel my oder within 14 days otherwise I would be put on auto payment for $99.95. I cancelled my free trial immediately (with in 2 days my free trial).

However, much to my surprise I was still charged $99.95. I called the company again, and told them of the situation, and the repsonse I received was that i could not send back the prodcut (which I still have not received), I authorized this charge whic I did not and that they would not credit my account for the $99.95.

Needless to say, my bank is now involved to dispute this ridiculous and time consuming event. Oprah should endorse that one should NOT use this company given that its ethics in doing business are far from honest and their fine print is a joke becasue even though you adhere to the cancellations policy, they charge you anyway!

DPS
worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Lipoplex/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Lipoplex-Misleading-Crooks-very-unethical-Las-Vegas-Nevada-271317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical- Lipoplex