Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical Selling Lipoplex With Hoodia

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2007

• Reported By:Auburn California
Steel Bridge Medical Selling Lipoplex With Hoodia
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical Selling Lipoplex With Hoodia Untruthful and deceptive advertising in small print on their web page. Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I recently became interested in using the product called "Hoodia" for losing weight and searched the Web for various sources. I decided to try Lipoplex with Hoodia because of their free 15-day supply for a cost of only $6.95 for shipping and handling.

Because of various reasons I decided to not use the 15 day supply and would not be ordering more. Three weeks later I received an unwanted 2 month supply from the Steel Bridge Medical Co. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Since I did not authorize this shipment I checked my credit card statement and discovered they had already deducted a cost of $99.95 for the order.

In calling the Steel Bridge Medical Co. on August 3, 2007 I was advised over and over again by their rude operator that the automatic 2 month supply was contained in the " Terms of Agreement" and that they have a no refund policy. She did agree to cancel any further shipments but would not reverse the $99.95 charge from my credit card.

I feel that this is a major rip off to me and others who for various reasons decide they no longer wish to use this product. I advised the operator that I am diabetic and apparently should not use this product. She had no sympathy for my situation and just kept repeating rudely that they have a no refund policy.

I would hope that my experience will encourage others to check out this website thoroughly before ordering from them. I do not know if their product works but I do know that you will never see a refund for any shipment that you did not authorize!!

This may be a sound business policy to this medical company but I do not see how it will build up their sales or endear them to potential customers - especially if they care to read the Rip Off Reports.

Auburn, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2007 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Selling-Lipoplex-With-Hoodia/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Selling-Lipoplex-With-Hoodia-Untruthful-and-deceptive-advertising-in-265398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical Selling Lipoplex With Hoodia