Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2007

• Reported By:Palm Bay Florida
Steel Bridge Medical
6170 W Lake Mead Blvd STE 518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical On their website ( I can't even find it now) I ordered what I thought was a sample of a weight loss program called Lipoplex with Hoodia. I was to only pay $6.95 for shipping and handling...that's all. Today I found out that they charged my bank account $99.95 without my authorization and that I will be getting 2 more bottles in the mail. I called to cancel but they say I'm too late Las Vegas Nevada

They say I signed something by checking a box on their website but I didn't know that checking the box would charge me $99.95. No where on their website does it say that I am buying 2 more bottles or that I'm going to be charged $99.95. I am on a fixed income and this unauthorized charge is going to overdraft my account not to mention all the overdraft charges. This company is a rip off of the worst kind. Monday I am going to my bank and request a stop payment on this. If that doesn't work I will tell them that this is fraud. Do not order Lipoplex with Hoodia online because from what I've read by googling...is that this company has several websites and do the same thing to people.

Deborah
Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2007 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Steel-Bridge-Medical-On-their-website-I-cant-even-find-it-now-I-ordered-what-I-thought-246922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical