Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:North Port Florida
Steel Bridge Medical
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd.--Number 518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical Only ordered sample bottle of Lipoplex and was sent 2. Then I was charged $99.95 and sent 2 bottles of Lipoplex I did not order. Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a product from Steel Bridge Medical called Lipoplex. After ordering a sample bottle, (instead I received 2 and was charged $5.95 each) at which time a disclaimer stated that there would not be any automatic shipment after the trail, I did in fact receive two additional bottles of this product, and billed $99.95 (and only discovered this when contacted by my credit card company, there is no paper work that accompanied the shipment). I have attempted to contact the 800 number listed, to only get a recording, followed by a disconnect.

I finally reached the Company and the female deleated my account first and then told me I was unable to return the two bottles that were sent to me, opened or unopened, because of their Policy. I was also notified by my Credit Card Company that I have been given a credit for the first 2 trial bottles that were sent to me. I find this odd.

This Company has been featured on Rip-Offreport.com and numerous other negative web sites. I do intend to have my Credit Card Company pursue this fraudulant Company...Steel Bridge Medical.

North Port, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Only-ordered-sample-bottle-of-Lipoplex-and-was-sent-2-Then-I-was-cha-272844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical