Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2007

• Reported By:Fairborn Ohio
Steel Bridge Medical
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd #518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical Sent me 'free' trial - They said I had to cancel my order within 10 days of 'original' call so they automatically charged my credit card $99.95 Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered the 'free' trial sample of Lipoplex from Steel Bridge (I had to pay $5.49 shipping). The shipping charge went on my Visa on 8-27-07.
According to Steel Bridge if you don't cancel your membership within 10 days of the original call, they will automatically ship you the next supply.
I didn't receive my 'free' sample until 9-4, so I didn't even have time to try it. I tried the product for a couple of weeks and saw no results. I tried for about 4 days before I could actually talk to someone.
When I talked to Kara (Supervisor) today, she said they delivered the next set on 9-15 and already charged my credit card $99.95 (their website shows $69.95).
So now my Credit Card has been charged and extra $99.95 for something that I don't even have, and the sample that I have didn't work.
She said they can not take returns and didn't have any other information for me.

Cindy
Fairborn, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2007 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Sent-me-free-trial-They-said-I-had-to-cancel-my-order-within-10-d-277072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical