Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Clinton Tennessee
Steel Bridge Medical
6170 W Lake Mead Blvd Number 518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical Steel Bridge Medical/Hoodia - Unauthorized charges to credit card - Help Stop Them Las Vegas Nevada

Steel Bridge Medical/Hoodia continues to send me bottles of their product even when I haven't ordered it. I purchased a trial offer and was mailed two additional bottles of Lipoplex. I had a difficult time finding contact information for them. After finally finding this information I have contacted the sender informing them that I did not order or want these bottles of Lipoplex. My credit card has been charged $99.95 about every 60 days. I have called and still have no luck and they continue to send supplements. The $99.95 charges remain on my credit card statement.

The billing now comes under Hoodia 1-877-492-9038. When I call this number I am told, "the number is temporarily unavailable. Please check the number and try again later." When I googled the phone number it came up with this web address - myhoodiaplex.com. If you go to this site it tells you how to order a 15 day sample. There is no other contact information. If you can't contact these people - how do you stop it???

J.
Clinton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Steel-Bridge-MedicalHoodia-Unauthorized-charges-to-credit-card-H-297857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical