Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2007

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Steel Bridge Medical
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd. #518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical They keep sending me a product I don't want. Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a "free" 1 month trial of Lipoplex off the internet. The option was to cancel if I did not like it. I paid for shipping and handling on the "free trial", per bottle. It was shipped 2 bottles in one package. I sent the second set back, unopened. Then I sent the third set back, unopened. I wrote a nice letter to let them know not to send me any more. The fourth set came. I sent it back, unopened. This time my letter was not as nice, I made it very clear not to send anymore and to return any money to my account, for the unused product I sent back to them. Five days ago my fifth set was delivered.
I do not have a phone number, just an address.

Brenda
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2007 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Steel-Bridge-Medical-They-keep-sending-me-a-product-I-dont-want-Las-Vegas-Nevada-296005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical