Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2008

• Reported By:Reston Virginia
Steel Bridge Medical
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Ste 518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical Free Hoodia offer is a hoax Las Vegas Nevada

I fell for the scam for free Hoodia - only pay shipping of $5.95. And like so many others I found a charge for $69.95 on my card for the next shippment. There was no receipt or instructions just a bottle in the bubble bag.

Yes they are rude when you call the 800 number on the bottle and they say you can't get a refund. I called my bank, the BBB and have returned the bottle to the manufacturer at the headquarters of Steel Bridge Medical.

Interestily they make other suppliments and in the terms and conditions on another product it explains how you can get a refund if you are not satisfied. I copied that off and put it with my letter. I haven't heard anything for them but it has only been a week.

The website does show the cost to be $45.95 and my debit card was charged $69.85. My back has given me a temporary credit of $24.00 while they investigate.
I hope everyone that has been ripped off takes the time to make their voice heard. From someone that has spent their career in sales I find conduct like this appualing. They say a sucker is born evey day. Well, I was suckered in.

And to think it was the "as seen on Oprah" that made think it would be o.k.!!

Be careful when you click that you have read the terms and conditions on a website!

Jane w.
Reston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2008 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Free-Hoodia-offer-is-a-hoax-Las-Vegas-Nevada-324563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical