Complaint Review: Steel Master USA

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Art Derry — Sault Sainte Marie Michigan United States of America
Steel Master USA
1023 Laskin Road, Suite 109 Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

Steel Master USA Noah Anderson sales rep refused to refund my deposit after I supplied them a letter denying the structure couldn't be built. Virginia Beach, Virginia

On feb 14, 2013 inquired about a quonset hut 25x30x13.  Talked to Noah Anderson who understood I still need to inquire about a building permit.  The next day I went and file the paperwork for a quonset structure.  The city bulding departemtn denied my permit based on the quonset hut was not with in the set backs for its location.  I called Noah the next moring and he tried to sell me or add on the exsisting structure on the property.  I told him it was not workable.  He said he would give me a refund once he received a letter from teh city denying the permit.  I e-mailed, faxed and sent additional e-mail for fice days before I call Steel Master USA.  They put me through to Jim Pankewitz, he is did get Noah and I on a conference call.  There was no progress made as to a refund.  Bottom Line is do not order a Quonset hut from Steel Master USA as they are fraudent, too faced individual company that makes a living ripping off people.

Sincerley

Art D

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Master-USA/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23451/Steel-Master-USA-Noah-Anderson-sales-rep-refused-to-refund-my-deposit-after-I-supplied-the-1023753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Master USA