Complaint Review: Steele Bridge Medical

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Westminster California
Steele Bridge Medical
6170 Wert Lake Mead Blvd. Las Vegas, North Carolina U.S.A.

Steele Bridge Medical I agreed to a sample of hoodia and they have been sending me a 90 day supply every 90 days. They are fraugelently billing me. How did they get my credit card info? Las Vegas California

I sent for a sample of Hoodia. Big mistake! They hav continued billing me every 90 days for a three month supply. I never agreed to this and wonder how they got my account information. I have sent them written instructions to stop this practice immediatly, but they have ignored my request. Having found this information on your web site I will now take further action. A big lesson, nothing is really free.

Rita chance
Westminster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steele-Bridge-Medical/Las-Vegas-North-Carolina/Steele-Bridge-Medical-I-agreed-to-a-sample-of-hoodia-and-they-have-been-sending-me-a-90-d-295123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steele Bridge Medical