Complaint Review: Steele management

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: Calli — Toronto New Jersey
Steele management
250 yonge st 22nd floor Toronto , Ontario Canada

Steele management Gabrielle Steele Andrew Steele This company is the biggest rip and big scam they only want your money make promises they can't live up too Toronto Ontario

Steele management is a rip off dnt waste your time or money because that exavtky what u will b doing by going to them.  I saw there as on kijiji that they are seeking extras for commercial thought this would be a good idea for my niece as it was approaching summer and she would be out  of school . I called he told is to come in initially on the phone he advised me there would a 100$ charge and tht would be refundable if he doesn't find her any job as an extra... Brought my niece in and he stated he think she would be better as a model bc there is so many jobs  available .... I told him I was interested and would rather just signed her up as am extra and if she made money then I would use that and contribute towards a photoshoot...I  ended up signing her up as an extra I still haven't revcieved a single gig for my niece initially he told there are so many jobs available but yet still he did not get her any .... I called him and badically told me he will not be giving  me my money back .... There u go ppl Andrew Steele is a rip off  he is not a real agent he wnt get u any job u will b only wasting time and money with tht agency I hope no one else  has to deal with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steele-management-/Toronto-Ontario/Steele-management-Gabrielle-Steele-Andrew-Steele-This-company-is-the-biggest-rip-and-1162978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steele management