Complaint Review: Steelogic

• Reported By: cheesemoe — California United States of America
Steelogic
18345 Ventura Blvd. Ste 316 Tarzana, California United States of America

Steelogic / Ben Haas is a horrible company to work with Tarzana, California

*UPDATE Employee: I disagree...

Steelogic is a company out of California who is a middle man when selling metal roofing to Home Depot and Lowes.  He is over 9 months past due with me and owes me over $5,ooo.  He refuses to pay because my totals don't add up to what he has.  We are the supplier and we have agreed on pricing specifically for him in which he says it should be cheaper.

He is a liar and the most shady person I have ever done business with.  He opens up 5+ compaines under different names and tries to "rope" you in with promising the world.  He lies constantly and trys to bully people.  He put me and numerous other employees in tears cause he is so rude and yells on the phone when he doesn't get his way.  Please whatever you do, don't do business with this man or this company.

We know of 3 other companies he has done this to and we tried to warn them but he is good at talking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2010 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steelogic/Tarzana-California-91356/Steelogic-Ben-Haas-is-a-horrible-company-to-work-with-Tarzana-California-617521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steelogic

I disagree...

AUTHOR: n8377 - ()

I was unpleasantly surprised to see this, as I know this company well.  I've never had a bad experience, and believe Ben is very friendly.  I've met the rest of the employees, and the team on board with Steelogic, and they're also wonderful people to do work with.  I'm assuming your personality didn't mesh with Ben's, which tends to happen sometimes with people in the world.  But I have had nothing but a positive experience.  I appreciate the way Ben does business, and I see he is very successful because of this.