Complaint Review: Steers

• Submitted: Sun, February 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jashen — Vacoas Nationwide Mauritius
Royal Road, Super U complex Nationwide United States of America

Steers No stock of burger bread after order and ice cold burgers served Grand Bay, Nationwide

Hi there, yesterday 26 Feb 2012 I went to Steers with my family (6persons) at Grand Bay in Mauritius. I ordered 6 Zesty Peri peri with small chips.
After 10 minutes the cashier called me. Great I thought that the menu was ready, but not. Infact they informed me that they don't have enough bread for the Zesty, they have only 4 bread of Zesty type. So I told them , that its ok but please give me a "FREE Coke" as compensation.
They told me that it is not possible for the free Coke as the replacing "sesame" breads they will be using is more expensive.
I was shocked!
I went to my place waiting 15 more minutes. Oufff finally it was ready,
I collected the meal and to our great surprise, all the burger bread were cold.
This time I was very very angry about this treatment at STEERS. I asked them for a refund but they didnt accept.
They went at the back (not in the kitchen but office or mess)with the Burgers, heated them in the microwave I think and came back telling me that it was a completly new order. But how do you explain this. How can it be a new order if they dont have Zesty type bread?
Furthermore the small chips were served in "Fish Aways" paper wrapping, this too is very bizar?
Fish away was another take away resto.

Thank your for taking this report in consideration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steers/nationwide/Steers-No-stock-of-burger-bread-after-order-and-ice-cold-burgers-served-Grand-Bay-Nation-845107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steers