Complaint Review: Stefan International Car Service

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Stefan International Car Service
4216 Buford Highway, Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Stefan International Car Service Pretend to work on my 1997 Land Rover Discovery. Duluth Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Would you testify?

*Consumer Suggestion: A Legal Resolution

I met Stefan through a friend about two years ago. My Land Rover Discovery (1997) check engine light came on, so I call Stefan to check it out. I brought my truck on to him, and he wanted me to leave to be check out. The next day I called him. He told me there's a oil leak behind the motor. How much I asked he said he would have to go behind the motor to look, and check prices for parts.

Now I know my truck has aged since I purchased it back in o2/2000, Called him back in two days gave me a quote of 1900, I stated to have second thoughts, but I knew he would do a good job, and this would be the end of my problem. He would tell me he would take care of me by fixing this and that stuff that was not part of this problem.

After a week I went to pick up my truck, Stefan was talking like he fix the leak behind the motor by removeing the motor and clean my values,he clean this and that, talking like he knew what he was doing so there's no reason not to trust him. This happen in July 2008. September 2008 my check engine light came back, I call Stefan he blew me off.

We played this game for 4 months, he would not take my calls, I would drive 45 mins in traffic he's not there, his worker doesn't speak english. It's now January2009 I took somewhere else it cost me 1500 to correct his mistakes. The only thing that stop me from taking him to court is my invoice was written so poorly no one can read it. I have three girlfriends who drive Land Rover Discovery I had to send them elsewhere.

Bernice
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stefan-International-Car-Service/Duluth-Georgia-30136/Stefan-International-Car-Service-Pretend-to-work-on-my-1997-Land-Rover-Discovery-Duluth-G-434459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stefan International Car Service

Would you testify?

AUTHOR: Benzman - (United States of America)

I am just another victim of this predator and taking it to the court.Would you be willing to testify in court so we can finally put end to his predatory and unethical practices? The court dates should be sometimes this or next week. Please contact me at (((REDACTED))).My name is Tad.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

A Legal Resolution

AUTHOR: Cberney - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

My name is Christopher P. Berney. I am an attorney currently litigating a case against Nasui and Int'l Car Services. Your case appears to be quite similar to my client's case. Perhaps you will contact me at cberney@cpblegal.com to discuss your case. Your information will likely prove quite valuable in prosecuting my client's case and preventing Mr. Nasui from engaging in this reprehensible conduct.

Please contact me confidentially! Thanks.