Complaint Review: Stefano Massacci

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Reply

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebutt

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dear Sir

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Stefano Massacci Senior Consultant

Be very careful!!! This senior consultant ask for upfront fees for his services, but then he disappear!!! He states to own a bank in Belize and to be connected with worlwide banking system, but is so far from the truth. He is based in Spain, cause he called me from a spanish number but he travels to London often. He frauded many clients, so be very carefull to deal with him

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stefano-Massacci/internet/Stefano-Massacci-Ask-for-upfront-fee-Malaga-Internet-1021348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stefano Massacci

Mr Massacci,

The emails come by your personal email (stefano.massacci@...........it) , so honestly i dont understand why you are still lying.

Second and i hope you will amswer, cause in my previously files i asked to you many times why you assume you work for Belize Bank ( please, read your previously comments) and i repeat for the forth time, nobody knows you and there is no employer or any agent with your name? Your company Ladbroke is registered in Spain ( there is no activity) and there was one in Cyprus, but i presume is striked off.

Recently we discovered you scammed some people in France and someone in Austria as well. We will find out what was your scam and we will report here, cause people must be aware from "consultants" like you. FYI, if you google your full name, you can find out, that there is someone else that is not happy with " your services" .

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Stefano - ()

I never propose to anybody any transport of anything by email or verbally so, you have a fake email or comunication for sure, be aware that is a crime, as a lawyer you know, produce fake documents and, I am really surprise you declare in writting the above sentence. If you are real lawyer, ask better to your client Cesar Imbellone from Argentina, who our lawyer is and, he will show you the correspondence if he wants to. For the other client Giorgio Lusardi you can close the case with the same lawyer getting in touch with him, sitting with him and settle the problem with him anytime, if there is a problem wich we don t think, at this point because our company is ready to do it but, only with the assistence of our lawyer as your clients asked for your professional assistence, which we find good for both parties. We already passed both files to him and despite before, when we were closing the matter directly with Mr Lusardi, since you are representing him as Mr imbellone, we did ask to our lawyer to deal with his file has well because we understood that Mr Lusardi prefer to close between lawyers in a safest way and, we agreed and respect his line.I can add that, one of our managers got in touch for solve the problem with Giorgio Lusardi and many times with his manager or secretary, and, Lusardi was unable to send clear documents for procede and give him further help for finalize his financing in europe with help of an offshore investor as agreed in writing by Mr Lusardi and other partners of him. ( We recollected all those files from our email proving that, including phone calls and txt messages, skype conversations with him and his lawyer in Italy). All you both lawyers will agree how to close this matter and, the owner of the company is willing to aprove immediately as well, without objections, but more than one time I wrote to you this. At this point the company will not take anymore  decisions if not, follow the lawyers procedure so, it s useless write here words. I already invited you to call him as our company lawyer and, I already agreed as the company owner did agree as well, to solve this matter right now. Nobody here has time to waste with you or your client who tried to overpass the legality line and we have strong proves as we have proves that they have been warned and kept away from us. Relevant documents will be shown to any authorities if necessary in any coutry, proving our good faith and clear behaviour.  Give your contacts instead hide yourself, and, our lawyer will get in touch with you straightaway for clarify and arrange all these problems, or, contact him directly. What you are writting here shows that you don t know anything about your client, nobody called you in the USA and you will need to prove it, as we will prove that, a part other small paperwork that will clarify who is what. Very convenient hide behind a computer putting somebody else name in a website. Our lawyer is ready to meet you now, as you see, we don t refuse cooperation and good faith in want to solve this matter with full satisfaction of both parties but, we are ready to fight very strong against every abuse will come from your side so, don t think that you can write and do whatever you want without consequences, so, if you want to close this matter with good manners we are ready and willing to,  if you want to get in a legal procedure we are ready to do it as well in Belize Court as a place where the company has legal residence and all the business regulated by the local law, we will not accept any intimidation or provocation, make clear idea in your minds about this. I just remember to you, that your clients were operating with offshore companies as relevant contracts signed by them, I am just an employ of the company not the owner, so if somebody has problems with offshore business operations because forbidden for their nationality, is not our problem, offshore business is not forbidden anywhere and not even be employ of an overseas company, abroad. So, if you would like to close the actual open files, I suggest to you to have a look at the relevant papework and proves we have deposited to our lawyer and, advice your client possibly to stop with harassment and intimidation which will lead them to have just justices` problems because we will not stand one time more to this and must be clear. I have documentation of it including withnesses and photo, a part, registered conversations. Our company is willing to get in a civil clarification and solution with our lawyer and you. So, please be so kind to contact him instead waste our time and your time in empty conversations online and hiding yourself and your clients identity till now, not anymore after this rebuttal report. Not very nice for a lawyer and not even for the lawyers that are envolved on the side of your clients which tried to assist them in their business with total unknow knowledge and skills producing wrong documents and not accetable documents for their form and containt with a very strong attestations signed by them and not from a notary as required by law, and if I am not mistaking a lawyer in Italy, cannot sign commissions agreements on overseas operation but somebody of their lawyers did apparently, partecipating in a business. Invite your clients to show you all the relevant documents in their hands very seriously, not half of them and make sure that for their status they were authorized to run a business in an offshore  country before affect their position with the italian tax office if they didn t declare it, which, is not our company duty but a client european citizen duty. Looking forward to be noticed by our lawyer that you got in touch with him directly..
We hope is clear our company line, lawyer to lawyer and not attempt of estorsion, intimidation, violence to a company employes, their families with photos and harassment, and intimidations from Cesar Imbellone and his friends, towards one of his company directors which is ready to testify against him in a court, about interesting actions of his business partner Mr Imbellone sending the same report that is making against him also to Argentinian Authorities and we will testify about what we know about him and our business experience with him, supporting our words with documents signed and delivered by him.
Copy to our lawyer EDS Senior

Mr Massacci,

Honestly i dont understand what kind of game you are playing. There are no lawyers email or comunication, the only email i have is from you describing the operation at Belize bank and in which way you could close the transport ( plane or with a blindate by a famous company), it means that you offered this kind of service, but as we checked and as you stated before, nobody at Belize bank knows you, and you are not employed. The agent licenze you mention in your website, doesnt exist. So, would please explain why you lie and offering services that first of all are forbidden by international laws and second you cannot do it. The scheme that you have is only get upfront fees.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebutt

AUTHOR: Stefano - ()

What I said is that when I understood that the Argentinian client was trying to propose us illegal business, my lawyer wrote to him a warning and obviously there is a record in his office moreover, clarifying that we are not interested in such cloudy business. He was formally invited and warned to stay away from us as a company. His business partner and director will testify against him also for the threats that he personally receive from your client and a group of not clear people.

For the other client, for sure, as we sent a comunication in writing to him, we are working for help to solve the problem also if we don t believe is our fault as a company. Our company with our lawyer and his paperwork will give clear evidence of it and , the problem will be solved soon. Our lawyer is available to meet you as a lawyer, whenever you want and show you all paperwork sent by email, txt message and signed documents in original by them, specially the Argentinian one, and will be more than happy to show you the sent warnings to your Argentinian client proving that we run legal business. I m sure you have my email, whenever you will like, I will put in touch with him and he will supply evidences without any restrictions. if we asked to our lawyer his professional help, is because we like to run honest and clear business otherwise the lawyer help doesn t make any sense. Actually, your Argentinian client has all the lawyer details as a receiver of his warnings so you can get in touch directly.

As I see, your clients didn't make you aware of many details, sorry. Always available to help.

Copy of this correspondence to our lawyer (EDS) Senior.

AUTHOR: TheSaintknows - ()

So basically Mr. Massacci, what you were trying to help an individual to take out money on cash from Argentina to Belize, is that correct? Cause this is what you stated and this was what you told to mr (CI), we have of course prove too, that you were connected to Belize Bank ( nobody knows you there and you are not employed by them, nor as agent and nor on their payroll) and you could meet them in the bank waiting for money. In both case this is illegal Mr. Massacci, laundry money, apparently this is what you do, and you stated, is considered internationally a crime.

Regarding the italian gentleman, you stated that you could assist him even with that problem, but of course your main deal was how to take from him his money.

Regarding the companies you are appointed in London are on strike off, i m sure you what you mean. I will be more than happy to meet in you in 2 weeks in Italy ( of course if you can land) when i will deposite your file.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dear Sir

AUTHOR: Stefano - ()

I will be more happy than you if you follow up with this case so, your first client Argentinian politician, will have to explain from where he got fake financial instruments to discount on his account in London of which I have a copy with his email, he will have to explain why he was trying to bring his senator money from Argentina to England in cash, we have whitnesses and one of them is his business partner which is going to report him for fraud (jCLL) initials, we have full paperwork about this and my lawyer in Spain all his email and text messages that I got from your client copied and pasted in an email. So I think we are talking about in this case that your client bought a company from us in Belize for which I m employed and, with this British company he tried to make money laundering and fraud with fake historical bonds and BG, which we have in copy attached to his emails. Isn t a fraud? Yes it is!! Obviously I didn't assist him anymore in his business, my lawyer wrote him few letters informing him that our company cannot assist people with his fraud tendencies . Inform yourself better, we have evidences and be careful with your Argentinian client.

Let s talk about (GL) initials: The gentleman was looking for financing with a guarantee of properties which he declared free of charges but full of charges at the control of the bank. Full evidence and documentation. He bought a financial instrument, real one but, the deal hasn't been finalized for the charges that he didn't declared on the financing agreement and not even verbally..you don t have none of those paperwork? Just give me your email and I will be happy to send you all the relevant fake documents and emails that your great clients gave to you.

If you assist people that make provable frauds , coz they leave behind them even writing proves, I wish you good luck with your waste of time. My lawyer will be happy to assist you for get all those crime evidences.

Mr Massacci,

I will be more than happy to assist my client in italy, and prove what kind of consultant you are. I m collecting informations in London where you are appointed as Director of shell companies and in Malaga as well, of course if you can land in Italy, as we discovered you had some problems in the past with italian justice. you said you have a lawyer, well, you better have, cause i already found 2 more persons you scammed with upfront fee: one argentinian politician ( 30K, Initials CI), an italian gentleman ( 150K,GL), as i told you i m collecting paperworks, and will be more than happy to bring to italian interpol division as you are an italian citizen but living abroad, i think Malaga area,with an italian passport.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Stefano Massacci Senior Consultant

AUTHOR: Stefano - ()

Dear Sirs, I have been reported on this site with a fake report from somebody who is trying to spoil my reputation and my honor. Please ask the authour to supply concrete documentation about the allegations he does on this report;

I never had business in Arizona or USA or Canada where the allegation has been done; I never called American numbers asking for any amount of money and not got any money from there; I would like to know the identity of the author of this blaming article and the author has to proove with original signed documents that was me running the deal;

I know they cannot because is a fake allegation. I ask to the administrator to send me kindly the name of the author so I can sue him in a Court immediately. I know is a competitor or a client that I refuse after discover he was a tricker. In our job happen always to meet somebody who tries with fake documents to get financing or easy money. Looking forward for a kind answer.

I have same phone numbers and email addresses since 7 years and in the legal addresses of my companies as well. So I don t desappear. My lawyers deal with each attempt of fraud I receive always.

Regards