Complaint Review: Steinger, Iscoe, And Green Injury Lawyers

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Royal Palm Beach Florida
Steinger, Iscoe, And Green Injury Lawyers
1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. 9th Floor West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 561-616-5550
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Steinger, Iscoe, And Green Injury Lawyers STEINGER ISCOE AND GREEN SCREWED ME OVER!!! West Palm Beach Florida

*General Comment: I was screwed over as well

*Author of original report: Update

Where do I begin? In August of 2007 I was T-boned by a taxi cab. My car was completely totaled on the spot and I had my 3 year old son with me as well. I had hired an attorney because on the day of the accident I had a feeling that the cab company was not going to cooperate. I was right.

A police report was filed and the company went and changed their name a few days later. Steinger, Iscoe and Green took the case, saying that since I had a good case there should be no problem. I find out 4 months later the taxi company had no insurance the day of the accident. HOW DOES A TAXI COMPANY DRIVE PEOPLE AROUND ALL DAY WITH NO INSURANCE????

My main problem is that Steinger Iscoe and Green strung me along for over a year. They never returned phone calls. They never updated me about my case. On August of this year I get a letter saying that they were contacting the cab co. to offer a settlement package. The cab co. does not respond so I call my paralegal who tells me that they changed my attorney to someone else, without even letting me know. There's about 20 attorney's in one office.

All of a sudden about 3 months go by and I get a letter stating that they can no longer take my case because it's "not economical" whatever that means. I'm so angry. They put all these commercials on TV about how they act as a "client advocate" but they did nothing but waste my time for a year and a half. They are total scumbags. When I called them to tell them I don't appreciate the way they kept me hanging for over a year their response was "things happen, deal with it" How can someone be this nasty? I have permanent back injuries that will never go away. I haven't even owned a car since the accident.

At the time of the accident I was a college student. Now I'm a registered nurse but I don't know how long I'll be able to practice with my back in constant pain. It's so frustrating. People who are honest and hardworking who have car insurance end up getting screwed by people who don't feel they should have to buy car insurance.

The crazy thing is these taxi people are still in business, just operating under a different name. It's horrible that people get away with things like this. Just do yourself a favor and hire a real attorney. Not some douchebags like Steinger Iscoe and Green.

Char
Royal Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steinger-Iscoe-And-Green-Injury-Lawyers/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Steinger-Iscoe-And-Green-Injury-Lawyers-STEINGER-ISCOE-AND-GREEN-SCREWED-ME-OVER-West-383302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steinger, Iscoe, And Green Injury Lawyers

#1 General Comment

I was screwed over as well

AUTHOR: ???? - ()

I can't believe this. Totally caught off guard. I obtained this law firm in 2008. I have switched lawyers in this firm 7 times. Lawyers come and go. Is there something wrong with the lawyers or the law firm? I recieved a letter. Not even a call to say they are withdrawing from being my counsel. I have done everything this law firm has asked. Everything. I get a letter saying they are withdrawing because of irreconcilable differences. I have never gone against or argude with anyone. I have been very patient. My case was supposed to go to trial 5 or 6 different times but kept getting postponed because lawyers kept leaving the firm.

Update

AUTHOR: Char - (U.S.A.)

I've recently been contacted by Steinger Iscoe and Green in an attempt to rectify this situation. Apparently, they got word about my negative remarks against them. I must say I appreciate their attempt. I have an upcoming appointment to see if things can be worked out. Back to the waiting game again.