Complaint Review: Stellar Info

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: ladyveteran — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Stellar Info

Stellar Info "DRI*STELLAR*PHOENIX*SW" Speed Up Mac, bad customer support, cant speak english, rude service, no refunds Internet, Internet

I placed a software order with this company and paid for a registration code $29.00. After installing, uninstalling and re-installing their product multiple times, it continued to lock up my computer and had to be force quit. The programs name was SpsedUpMac. I contacted tech support who told me in barely understandable English...that I didi all I could and that I should get a refund. He gave me a case number and when I asked to speak tot he orders/refunds department, he said they did not talk to customers but only dealt with them through emails.  I said this unacceptable and wanted a phone number. He said no put me on hold forever and I eventually hung up. I recalled sales department (of course there is ALWAYS someone to talk to for sales...but his English was WORSE. Basically said same thing. I had to wait and see if I would get a refund after they decided to email me about it. [continued below]....
..... So this is the new business model in the US??? Take online orders and provide no customer support or refund support. Make it frustrating enough so that people give up and dont press for their refunds.

Well people...Im a veteran of 24 years and will stay on this forever. Its not about the money its about the lack of integrity in America's business model anymore. Hire robot morons who dont speak English. Make fancy websites that tout products that dont work. Then refuse to offer a helpful or customer-oriented solution for their scam in order to make even more profits. Yeah...thats why I served so long in the military...so crooks could safely continue to rip off fellow Americans and make the greedy richer. Dont buy products from these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stellar-Info/internet/Stellar-Info-DRISTELLARPHOENIXSW-Speed-Up-Mac-bad-customer-support-cant-speak-engli-972887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stellar Info