Complaint Review: Stellar Info

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: ACKJAK — Pound Virginia
Stellar Info
Internet India

Stellar Info is an India based company thats a total rip off DOES NOT HONOR REFUND POLICY Internet

Stellar Info is a scam you can google it and numerous reports on this India based company does not honor their refund policy. When ordering their products it stats 30-day 100% money back guarantee if their product fails and if you contact customer support which both are true I bought 6-13-13 I have numerous e-mails I have sent CS starting 6-14-13 and they cannot help me with my problem they don't understand that their product ruined my only chance to recover my lost video this has been going on for days now and they keep replying we cannot refund you and give me a refund policy that was nowhere to be found when ordering this product. This company is a scam it's bait and switch. My problem is they set default setting to 10MB so if you recover a video/file that is 25MB and you don't know how to change it (and by the way it took me hours to find out how to change the max file size, you have to go through multiple steps to change it and if you didn't know, then you would never find it) you can only recover a video 1 time so you get 1 shot and screw up like I did only recover 10MB of the 21MB video file your left with half a video that you can no longer get back. Like I said their raw recovery is set to 10MB and the preview shows that the whole video is 11:15 in length yet it only plays 5:30 because the file was 21MB, it was my first time using this broken software and didn't know the default was 10Mb so I'm screwed now. Their software is broken and and ruined my long lost video. I know this because after I recovered the file and it only played 5:30 I was furious so went back on the software and fooled around with it and finally changed the file size bigger than the file was and recover the video and it played fine. Their product failed Warning Do Not buy from this commpany the FREE customer support is a joke, when you call them they will give you a case number and then e-mail you and it takes roughly 6-10 hours each time you e-mail them to get a response they don't understand anything you say example I e-mailed them a couple of times about the problem I was having from my ipod and when you email from an ipod it says at the bottom "sent from ipod" well when I called to try and speak with a supervisor he "looked over my complaints" and came back and said I see your tryin to recover lost files on your ipod.....HAHAHAHA I said no I'm trying to find the files on a hard drive I just sent the emails from my ipod this shows how much of a joke their Free customer support is it's a joke period WILL NEVER  BUY from this company again and I will be spreading the word. They have deined by my refund and I'm going through paypal to try and get the refund I will update after verdict.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stellar-Info/internet/Stellar-Info-is-an-India-based-company-thats-a-total-rip-off-DOES-NOT-HONOR-REFUND-POLICY-1061019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stellar Info