Complaint Review: Stellar Management

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: CeeLin — Bronx New York
Stellar Management
156 William Street, 10th Floor New York, New York USA

Stellar Management Boulevard Manor Stellar Management Security Deposit RIP OFFS!!!! New York New York

Lived in Boulevard Manor which came out of Mitchell Llama and Stellar Management became the management company.  When Stellar first took over, we were told by certain people at Mid State Management to keep all of rent receipts because Stellar Management were crooks and would accuse us of not paying and therefore, if you do not have the receipt, you can not prove you've paid.  FINE!  I have my rent receipts from the first month Stellar Management took over to the last month I lived in the premises.  When I moved out which was the very first week of the month, the apartment was in decent condition I thought since everything was up to par, I would get my security deposit back.  That was not the case.  People in their Bronx management office are liars and crooks and Stellar Management made up every excuse not to pay me.  The said they went by when the super who is also a crook turn in the key.  When we fought that, Stellar stated I owed the first few days of the month.  It does not add up to $1,000!  Stupid idiots!  Before I moved, I also given them 90 days with notices from when I was just "contemplating" moving!  Their management office are crooks and they are too busy holding the keys to rent the apartments out when tenants move so they can make bucks on the side!  When you move out, do not give management the keys.  The do nothing but make up lies and excuses so that they won't have to give you back your security deposit.  Funny Ms. Schiff had so much to say but when I had problems with the idiots over me, she told me she did not supervise over those building!!!  DO NOT RENT FROM STELLAR MANAGEMENT.  THEY ARE CROOKS!+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stellar-Management/New-York-New-York/Stellar-Management-Boulevard-Manor-Stellar-Management-Security-Deposit-RIP-OFFS-New-Y-1087463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stellar Management