Complaint Review: Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2012

• Reported By: EastBayChris — Walnut Creek California United States of America
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery

Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Stellar Data Recovery, Doesn't stand by their satisfaction guarantee - Refused refund, Internet

Stellar Phoenix Media Recovery refused to give me a refund on their software even though they state on their website '100% customer satisfaction'.

I had a memory stick that became corrupted while on vacation last year.  I downloaded the Stellar Software and followed the instructions to recover the files.  The files I needed to recover were MP4.  The software showed files that it found but I could not tell what they were because the Stellar software renames them.  In order to move onto the next step to recover the files, you first need to purchase a copy of the software.

After purchasing the software, none of the files recovered and so I contacted Stellar Tech support and at first they stated that they do not support MP4 files recovery...even though it is stated right on their website...then they came back to me and gave me another excuse of why they cannot refund my money. [continued below]....
.....  They simply send the same emails back refusing any refunds.  I did a bit more research and the articles they claim that were written about their software were mostly (if not all) written in India.  makes you wonder.  Do Not Buy or Download this product...I wish I had reviewed Ripoff Report prior to trying the Stellar product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stellar-Phoenix-Photo-Recovery/internet/Stellar-Phoenix-Photo-Recovery-Stellar-Data-Recovery-Doesnt-stand-by-their-satisfaction-891026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery