Complaint Review: Stellar Phoenix

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: dr.cardio — Kentucky United States of America
Stellar Phoenix

Stellar Phoenix Stellar Data Recovery 0% [zero] Satisfaction Guarantee! No refund and poor quality support. Competing software worked. India Support Line, Internet

Stellar Phoenix data recovery software is NOT recommended. The raw recovery scan was inadequate and only found several files, where their advanced recovery found many more however, in both cases files were not recoverable. I found that several other features of this program did not function at all.

After dozens of emails with their support, and hours on the phone, I was told that I could recover pictures using their picture recovery software, and other files could be recovered with additional software that they offer - all for additional costs. In a subsequent call I was asked to provide a screenshot of the files I was attempting to recover, but the program began to lock up each time I used it and could not provide this info.

In my last service call I was told that all my files were corrupted and irretrievable. Not wanting to write off my data, I looked at several other similar products and found better quality and reliability with a competitors software. Upon seeking a refund from Stellar, I was refused, despite their 100% Quality Guarantee. My take: 100% Fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stellar-Phoenix/internet/Stellar-Phoenix-Stellar-Data-Recovery-0-zero-Satisfaction-Guarantee-No-refund-and-poor-916039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stellar Phoenix