Complaint Review: Stellar Services AKA NAES

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
Stellar Services AKA NAES
18140 Zane Street N. Internet U.S.A.

Jeff Leland Integritydebtrelief /stellar Services AKA NAES cedit card and sudent loan debt relief Elk River Minnesota Internet

*Consumer Comment: NAES INfo

*General Comment: Jeff Leland is a rip off

*Consumer Comment: What happened to NAES

*Consumer Comment: Please update your report on Court Mediation Services/Integrity Debt Relief

*Consumer Comment: Jeff Leland Jeff Leland Has helped me to eliminate $30,000 worth of credit card debt.He has been very helpful. If you ask him he will help you. Intern

*Consumer Comment: Jeff Leland is an excellent counselor who saved me much money

I was put in thouch with stellar services AKA NAES by Jeff Leland of integrity debt relief claming they can get me out of all my cedit card and sudent loan debt .

After paying them $5,000 and months of trying all i received from Stellar was a bunch of worhtless letters to send to my cedit card comanies that i could have written myslef for free.

they claim to give you information to prove the cedit card companies our making their own money and they wont take you to court because they will get in trouble themslef .

well i went to court with nothing but Stellars lies and letters and quikly lost my case and had to file bakruptcy.

Dont belive Stellar services or Jeff leland from integrity debt relief. Jeff land then said because he put me in thouch with NAES AKA Stellar serices he would then put me in thouch with Brad Daley
Court Mediation Services
P.O. Box 1609
Phenix City, AL 36868
Fax 251-243-0951
that would get me out of all my sudent loan debt and has been working on that for about 3 months now and due to no comunacation from he i have no idea how that is going so far he has made 2 payments to them which he says make a whole new contract with them now at a $10 a month payment and no interst and no bad reporting of my cedit so i will see how that goes

Jeff
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stellar-Services-AKA-NAES/internet/Jeff-Leland-Integritydebtrelief-stellar-Services-AKA-NAES-cedit-card-and-sudent-loan-deb-378008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stellar Services AKA NAES

NAES INfo

AUTHOR: bia - (USA)

NAES was sued so many times by people that they went into Bankruptcy and reopen as as Stellar Services   Which in my opinion is no better than NAES was.

#2 General Comment

Jeff Leland is a rip off

AUTHOR: bia - (USA)

I used Jeff Leland and was lied to from the beginning. I paid him and his first lie was to said me receipt for PHOTO PROCESSING not credit service for credit cards.

When i asked him why HIS receipt said that I was told "Because the credit card companies know my business and they would not accept the charge if they know its for credit card help" Does that sound honest to you.

I used the letters he told to to use to go to court with and the Judge threaten to charge me with contempt of court because the letters are Illegal. Does that sound honest to you.

I had to go to court with no help or advise from Leland or anyone else because i would call and email for help and get NO RESPONSE until after I went to court then i hear from them and get told "OH you went to Court already so there nothing we can help you with now.

If you are saying he helped you then You are most like Jeff Leland or a employee of his because i don't believe a word of what you wrote.

I believe the report by Jeff in Michigan because i have had the same thing happen to me.

Jeff from Michigan contract me maybe we can file a law suite together.

What happened to NAES

AUTHOR: Christopher - (U.S.A.)

Does anyone know what happened to NAES? I was member, havent needed their services in some time now and I tried looking them up the other day and cant find them. Any help would be appreciated.

Please update your report on Court Mediation Services/Integrity Debt Relief

AUTHOR: S. Perry - (U.S.A.)

I would like a follow up as I am considering hiring this company, Integrity Debt Relief. I am not in a financial situation that can handle a rip off.

AUTHOR: Timothy - (U.S.A.)

Jeff Leland and integrity debt solutions are very reputable. He and Stellar Services have helped me with my credit card debt. If they hadent been there for me I dont know what i would have done. Its definatly worth it. If you just ask Jeff he will help you thru all of the ordeal. but you must study some too. He cant do it all for you. and if you do loose in court, its not their fault. the judges just make their minds up no matter what. but if you at least try to fight them you do have a 50/50 chance of winning. most of the time the credit card companys dont even bother with taking you to court. its just the very few that do.and Jeff helped me thru the whole ordeal. If he hadent been there for me, I would not have been able to deal with it.So put your trust in Jeff, And the stellar team. They will do everything possible for you to win your case.

Timothy
Winchester, Virginia

Jeff Leland is an excellent counselor who saved me much money

AUTHOR: Bert - (U.S.A.)

I want to respond to the negative report about Jeff leland and NAES. I disagree completely.

I worked with Jeff for nearly 2 years and found him helpful, responsive, and clever.
I have had four court cases dismissed thanks to what he taught me, and I acted as my own counsel (pro se).

The NAES site was complex, and the rules had to be followed. Whenever I got stuck in one area or another, I would email Jeff and he would help. Then I proceeded to do what he told me and it worked. No more calls from bill collectors. No more attorneys on my back.

Of course my credit took a hit, but that was have been dismissed. Thank you again, Jeff.

s/ Bert