Complaint Review: Sten Labs

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: adamC. — salem Oregon United States of America
Sten Labs
5006 Trouble Creek Road ste 152 New Port Richey, Florida United States of America

Sten Labs AWFUL company. Truly a ripoff!!!! New Port Richey, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: WERE YOU EVER TAKEN CARE OF?

*Author of original report: Well Duped again

*Author of original report: I was a bit hasty!

I placed an order with this company about 2 weeks ago. They havent shipped anything and they don't answer their phone or return e-mails. Just an awful way to treat people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sten-Labs/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34652/Sten-Labs-AWFUL-company-Truly-a-ripoff-New-Port-Richey-Florida-676300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sten Labs

WERE YOU EVER TAKEN CARE OF?

AUTHOR: C. Westerstein - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is John and I work for the company in question above. When I first read this statement I could not believe what I was reading until I saw the dates of the complaint. Unfortunately during that week there was an issue with orders that had been placed. At that time the company sent out an email blast informing the customers to simply cancel or chargeback the orders. One of the minority owners purposely attempted to cause problems such as what you have experienced within the company. The matter was handled immediately by the majority share holders, and legal action was taken. I can assure you that this company is one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of working for. Immediately the shareholders hired and retained permanently, federal attorney Matt Mitchum to represent the company to show that sten labs would not tolerate anything that would put the companies integrity in any type of unprofessional outlook. I can assure you that sten labs has done everything and anything to help its legitimate customers, and over the past couple years the improvements to the company have been just outstanding. Im very sorry to hear that you were one of the customers that was effected during this time. If there is anything we can do to satisfy you please contact our customer service department. This company is truely a pleasure to work for, and I am in the shipping department so I know how they are when it comes to quality, profesionalism, and management practices. If you feel you were duked 2 years ago, you will see that this company is nothing like you experienced. Its always been a wonderful company. Unfortuantely one or two dishonest people caused several orders to not be able to be completed. CGMP were strictly put into place and the problem was corrected. We apoligize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our prior history, and continuing operations over the past two years clearly speaks for itself. Hope you will come back and give us another try. Its very unfortunate that you had to experience this type of service.

Hope this information helps.

Best regards,

John

Well Duped again

AUTHOR: adamC. - (United States of America)

A guy from this company promised me the world and lied about everything. Do not order from here. EVER!

I was a bit hasty!

AUTHOR: adamC. - (United States of America)

I got in touch with this company and they made it better for me. So I haven't been ripped off, just bad customer service.