Complaint Review: Stephanie Lee

• Submitted: Fri, September 03, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 04, 2010

• Reported By: Fiona — Nowhere Iowa United States of America
Stephanie Lee

Stephanie Lee My Guardian Angel.com Total RIP OFF, SCAM and CON ARTIST! Internet

I also stumbled upon this site one day and read all the so called testimonials, etc.  After emailing her she responded a week later, ha!  So much for psychic -- you think she would have known she had email ;)  She claimed to be able to "remove the negative energy and bring my loved one back to me."

Well it sounded good and well but I was a bit leery and wanted to know how much this was going to cost?  $200!  For what?  A cleansing of what?  The best way to get this woman to stop doing business is to refuse to send her money via Western Union.  Once she picks up that money, its gone!  Do not fall for the "well you can still use your credit card to pay Western Union."  Well no, she knows she is a scam and if she took credit cards she would have charge backs for not providing a legitimate service.

When I wanted to know how I was going to get my money back if it didn't work if I used Western Union since it was "guaranteed to work?"  I insisted that since it was a money back guarantee that it should be on a credit card so that I could get my money back.  That is when the conversation turned nasty and told me I would have to just "trust her or find somebody else."  And she hung up on me.  Do not send this woman money, she is not for real!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephanie-Lee/internet/Stephanie-Lee-My-Guardian-Angelcom-Total-RIP-OFF-SCAM-and-CON-ARTIST-Internet-637543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephanie Lee