occupied

• Submitted: Tue, October 08, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By:Monterey Ca
Stephanie Renae Hearnesberger
Old Faithful Station Santa Cruz, California U.S.A.

Stephanie Renae Hearnesberger AKA Pathological Liar very convincingly uses men to get money and items - also lies for entertainment New York or Santa Cruz California

*General Comment: Wants Justice

*General Comment: want to know more about this person i think she is doing samething to me

*Consumer Comment: OH ITS SO TRUE ITS PAINFUL LOL

*Consumer Comment: OH ITS SO TRUE ITS PAINFUL LOL

*Consumer Comment: Stephanie Renae Hearnsberger

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is all lies

I met this girl in person briefly. Then by chance met her online 3 months later. We hit it off, but all ended in hell.

She took me for an almost $3000 cell phone bill that she had promised she would be responsible for. Constantly made up lies about her past and family. Still makes hang up calls 1 month after relationship was terminated.

Do not get involved with this girl in any way. If anything, report her to the authorities. She openly admitted to her lies and how she enjoys cheating guys online etc. I have it saved and am planning on taking action. But it wont stop here, her and others like her need to be stopped.

If you have any legal suggestions or info about her please get a hold of me. She uses being a model and from a wealthy inheritance as her catch. She says that she was abused and is looking for someone real who wont just want her for the money. Thats where the sit hits the fan.

She used to live in Santa Cruz, CA. During the past 8 months she working in Yellowstone National Park at Old Faithful. The last I have heard is she is in a coutryside city outside of NYC.

These terrible sadistic kinds of people must be stopped.

Joshua
Monterey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2002 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephanie-Renae-Hearnesberger/Santa-Cruz-California/Stephanie-Renae-Hearnesberger-AKA-Pathological-Liar-very-convincingly-uses-men-to-get-mone-32092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephanie Renae Hearnesberger

#1 General Comment

Wants Justice

AUTHOR: wants justice - ()

Had similar problems with this woman. Lies, stealing, taking $$ from accounts. We know where she is and plan to press charges. If anyone else would like to know where she is leave a coment.

#2 General Comment

want to know more about this person i think she is doing samething to me

AUTHOR: played - ()

i would like to know more about her. i have caught her in a few lies and i have given her money. would like to know the truth about her. i did a backround check on her and found some lies but some truth at the same time. and ill be willing to give the info i have on her if you need it. thanks for any help

OH ITS SO TRUE ITS PAINFUL LOL

AUTHOR: Isaac Alexandra - (United States of America)

Josh,
we can attest this is a valid statement.

This woman went behind my back stole my name and used it to get a hold of my information.

She has stolen my identity and used my government information (im in the army) for personal use against the site and has commited many felonies under the law with the harassment she has done to me.

She has stolen thousands from me, my family, as well as continue to harass me.

She has cheated on me as well and claims that the illegitimate child that id not mine is, refuses paternity test, as well as the fact she was pregnant for 5 weeks prior to seeing me and came to see me to pin the childs birth on me.

She has tried taking over all accounts in my name, whether civilian military or personal and sells it or takes it.

She threatened that if i left her she would destroy my credit, so i was stuck and overseas.

She is not a model or from a wealthy inheritance, she promised to send me to college cause she was so rich. Josh i would love to get ahold of you and talk to you.

She no longer lives in CA, i met her elsewhere. I was 18 and she was 27 after army men, but i was to naive.

~Isaac Turner

OH ITS SO TRUE ITS PAINFUL LOL

AUTHOR: Isaac Alexandra - (United States of America)

Josh man i feel for you. :)

We went through the same thing with this old woman. Cheated on him multiple times tried to claim the child to be his when it looks nothing like him (plus was 5 weeks pregnant before she and him were able to conceive, and then denies a paternity test. And will be owing us in the near future. :)

She used my husband for all he had, and we have it being handled :)

Thanks to this post too, it was very helpful. I would love to get in touch with you Josh.

My husband and I would very much enjoy a chit chat. If you would not mind? :)

Stephanie Renae Hearnsberger

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

I can attest that this report is correct and the same stories and scams is exactly as described. I also believe the correct spelling of her last name is Hearnsberger

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is all lies

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

Josh you and I had an agreement.. Cant believe you would go this low to try and ruin my name. You have been paid back for what i did owe you please do not exagerate on the price this is 3 years old now.. and why is this even up still! Take this down... Also i never lied ot you.. why dont you talk on teh time we actually met when iw as in the mall and you were working for the santa claus in the middle of Capitola Mall.. Hmm seems funny how we went for coffee after but yet your saying i lied to you! Who ever is in charge of this take it down.. its like 3 years old