Complaint Review: Stephanie Rice

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: haltrevor — johnstown Pennsylvania United States of America
Stephanie Rice

Stephanie Rice The OtherSide paranormal Total Scam Internet

Total scam, stay far away from this woman! She took my money to help my family with my home that she claimed was haunted with demons from hell! My wife gave her money for this garbage. If you are reading this, don't be taken in by this woman, she is a scam and just trying make a name for herself. She did some "free" work in my wife friend's house and then told my wife we needed help too, but that she did all the free work she could afford to do this year. She told my wife that my toddlers were not safe! Beware because she lies, and is trying to get on TV with all this ridiculous stuff. Trust me when I say free is not free. There are no such thing as ghosts and demons! Don't be taken in by this sick woman! The only reason she did anything for free to begin with was to take money from my family and have some stupid producer believe her crap/
BUYER BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephanie-Rice/internet/Stephanie-Rice-The-OtherSide-paranormal-Total-Scam-Internet-1028342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephanie Rice