Complaint Review: Stephanie Valdez

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jodes70 — Newtown Pennsylvania United States of America
Stephanie Valdez
101 West Elkhorn Ave Internet United States of America

Stephanie Valdez Tried to sell me a bulldog puppy for $550 Wire Transfer before shipping Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: why do people lack the knowledge to do there reserch

I was looking for a Bulldog puppy for adoption. I came across a website teddybearbulldogs.com. I saw the puppy pic etc on this website. Then I found a listing under tedddybearbullies when I searched for Bulldogs for adoption. Her ad did not have any pricing. So I contacted her she sent me pics of 5 differnet puppies with descriptions of thier personality etc. She was very protective of who she would allow to buy these puppies. I had to ask several times for the pricing. When she wanted a Western Union wire transfer that was a red flag, I had read on other sites to beware of this request. I told her how we had just put our 13 year old bulldog to sleep and we were looking for a puppy. I was almost taken advantage of for the second time looking for a Bulldog puppy. I searched her name and address and found several scam reports filed. I hope there are some kind of consequences for trying to steal from people over the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephanie-Valdez/internet/Stephanie-Valdez-Tried-to-sell-me-a-bulldog-puppy-for-550-Wire-Transfer-before-shipping-776502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephanie Valdez

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

why do people lack the knowledge to do there reserch

AUTHOR: Jeremiah Peterson - (United States of America)

Yes iam the owner of www.teddy-bear-bulldogs.com i came across this report & could not believe it not only did this person not do there reserch but i would love to sue all of you. First of all you could never find a more profesional dog breeder we are just a family with pets this lady who was ripping people off was teddybearbulls.net i was getting alot of calls because people were confused when you type in the name my websight would pop up now because of this evil woman so does this report.

i was ripped of once trying to buy a puppy,,, & guess what i did enough reserch to accuse the right person you no what else iam the one who shut down the scam artist teddybearbulls.net not you you dont even do your reserch   i just cant believe any of you people how do you even know what is true on this sight i can just get on here & lie about anybody thats not very profesional at all www.teddy-bear-bulldogs.com  teddybearbulldogs.com we are real breeders