Complaint Review: Stephanie W

• Reported By: stephanie w — irving Texas United States of America
Stephanie W
5316 w plano parkway Plano, Texas United States of America

Stephanie W Horrible huge scar left he just lies Plano, Texas

Horrible results... I went for a keloid removed. His fist words yes we can remove this and your to young and pretty to have this on your chest. I was happy to hear the words. Who would not want a nice clean pretty chest. We both had a clear understanding that I would walk away with no scar, not the case. He removed my stitches to early and it cause the scar to separate. I even mention in his office that I thought 2 week was not enough time. A month later went back and mention to him I was not happy with the results and my scar was bigger then it was before. He said give it time it will heal never happen booked another appt and was offer tattooing UMM it was a keloid tattoos cause keloids when I said that he just smiled and said well at least the keloid did not come back. Disappointed and they left stitches in my scar so had to go back 2months later for them to remove still didn't get them all and went back for a 3rd time. [continued below]....
..... Hes caring in the beginning but not in the end. My scar started out the size of a nickel (round but small) and ends the size of a bite size candy due to the way he cut its now across my chest.... or just image someone that you can tell got cut or stabbed and the scar never closed just filled up with tissue. it's bad. I went to a couple of other surgeon to see what else could be done and when they ask who did the original work I say Dr. Wilcox they always say oh.. Sounds like they where kind of hinting not the first... that's just the way I felt not for sure if that's what they meant but surely was not surprised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephanie-W/Plano-Texas-75093/Stephanie-W-Horrible-huge-scar-left-he-just-lies-Plano-Texas-962612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephanie W