Complaint Review: Stephen Bridgman

• Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: Sonia Duggan — Dunedin Florida United States of America
Stephen Bridgman
7 Fernery Ln Safety Harbor, Florida United States of America

Stephen Bridgman Lawrence Photography Took $2,000 for photographing my wedding & getting me my 3 albums but 11 months after the date still hasn't given me my albums. Has been ignoring my phone calls & emails too. Safety Harbor, Florida

I was married on January 17, 2009 and paid Stephen Bridgman (then of Lawrence Photography, now of West 1 Photography, incorporated as Digital Alien Photography) $2,000.00 to photograph my wedding and make three albums for me.   It is now November 19, 2009 and I still don't have my albums. I am also 7 months pregnant and have spent my whole pregnancy trying to catch Stephen and get my albums. I have been calling him almost everyday trying to get some information and I have emailed him numerous times. The last communication I have with him is from August 4, 2009 in which he apologized for his lack of professionalism and gave me excuses for why he has failed to deliver varying from a sick sister in England to moving studio locations. He promised to have the albums sent out to the printers that weekend. That was 3 months ago and I still don't have anything. I have twice spoken with his assistant, Tiffany, who seemed shocked both times that I didn't have my albums. The last time I spoke with her was October 27, 2009 when she assured me either she or Stephen would contact me that night with more information. I have since then not heard from either.   I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and spoken with a Pinellas County Detective who called Stephen and encouraged him to contact me. He arrogantly informed the detective she had no jurisdiction over him since this is a civil matter. So he knows he is wrong and yet he continues to make no effort to give me what I paid for and has the audacity to speak with arrogance to a Police Detective. My husband and I are currently filing a small claims case against him in hopes of some justice.  As a photographer who does not get a steady salary he should know how to save the money he receives and still use it to print the albums he promises his clients. This man is obviously an unreliable amateur who deserves to be thrown in jail for this felony theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Bridgman/Safety-Harbor-Florida-34695/Stephen-Bridgman-Lawrence-Photography-Took-2000-for-photographing-my-wedding-getting-m-525716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Bridgman