Complaint Review: Stephen Young, Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 23, 2010

• Reported By:Reseda California
Stephen Young, Communications Publishing
Box 851 New York City, New York U.S.A.

Stephen Young, Communications Publishing $24.95 Gone Bye-Bye, Book is a No Show New York City New York

*Consumer Comment: update

*Consumer Comment: Stephen Young/Billion Sources Free Cash

I sent my check in back in July of 2008, and I can see that it has been cashed ~ and yet, I have never received the book promising 1,000 ways to get money... I had no idea that my daughter would find so many "scam" reports regarding this man/company.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with this company, I would be greatly appreciative. I am sending a letter since I found the address here {I had mistakenly not written it down when I sent my check}. Hopefully I will get some kind of reply!

Adele G
Reseda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing/New-York-City-New-York-10268/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing-2495-Gone-Bye-Bye-Book-is-a-No-Show-New-York-C-415397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Young, Communications Publishing

update

AUTHOR: Toby - (United States of America)

I just thought you should know he is using the name DAVID ROSS now.

Stephen Young/Billion Sources Free Cash

AUTHOR: B.B.Shakey - (United States of America)

Ms.Reseda, I have an address of 996 Wall Street ~ P.O.Box 996 ~ New York,NY 10268-0996....Hope this helps you, I was about to send in for this book this wk. but decided to check up on it first & I'm glad I did...Good Luck Ray