Complaint Review: Stephen Young @Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Sat, September 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 23, 2006

• Reported By:Fackler Alabama
Stephen Young @Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Stephen Young @Communications Publishing No-Risk RipOff from Cash Giveaways Book from Communications Publishing New York New York

I ordered America's Secret Cash Giveaways from Communications Publishing Company in Feb. 2006. I returned it for my 100% money-back guarantee within the allotted time. I sent the book back in June, along with a letter of request for a refund. After I didn't hear from the company in 6 weeks or so, I sent a second letter. Still to this date (September 23, 2006) I have yet to hear from the company or to receive my refund. My check only took 10 days from the day I mailed it to be cleared at my bank, yet this company has taken almost 8 months and nothing has happened.

Lisa
Fackler, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2006 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268-0096/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing-No-Risk-RipOff-from-Cash-Giveaways-Book-from-Comm-212463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Young @Communications Publishing