• Report: #219626

• Submitted: Wed, November 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 08, 2006

• Reported By:Litchfield Minnesota
Stephen Young - Communications Publishing
Box 996 Wall Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing Stephen Young Ripped me off for $23.00. Did not send book ordered or any free reports. Have not answered the letter I sent to them. ripoff New York New York

I ordered a book, BILLIONS SOURCES Want to Send You FREE CASH(UNCENSORED). I paid $23.40 for this book and 30 Bonus Reports. However, I did not receive anything. Wrote them a letter and did not hear anything from them or still did not get the book or a refund of my money. I do not like getting ripped off by people. Something needs to be done to these companies/people who take our money and do not deliver the merchandise. Thanks.

Litchfield, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2006 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268-0996/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young-Ripped-me-off-for-2300-Did-not-send-book-ordere-219626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Young - Communications Publishing