Complaint Review: Stephen Young - Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2005

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Stephen Young - Communications Publishing
P.O. Box 996, Wall Street Sta. New York, New York U.S.A.

Stephen Young - Communications Publishing ripoff No Refund on No Risk 100% Moneyback Guarantee New York New York

I am disabled and ordered Secret Book of Free Money in October 2004. My credit card was charged approximately two weeks later. I received the booklet some thirty to forty-five days after.

I found nothing in the the booklet applicable to my situation so I returned the booklet on February 9, 2005 for refund as per the One Year No Risk 100% Moneyback Guarantee. The book was delivered to Communications Publishing on February 18, 2005 according to U.S.P.S. Delivery Confirmation.

After receiving no refund, the first week of April I called the number listed on the transaction of my credit card statement and got an answer-only automated message advising that it could take from one to three billing cycles for a credit to appear on ones credit card statement. For those who have not received their order, the message also addresses the long delivery times it takes to get the order stating that it can take the U.S.P.S. from five days up to four weeks or more to deliver.

Since this is bogus nonsense, I initiated a chargeback on my credit card. The initial credit card representative was doubtful that I would receive a chargeback credit, because more than ninety days had passed since the initial charge; however, it was sent to the card's investigations department, and I received a full and final chargeback refund in less than ten days.

If you bought into ordering from this outfit as I did, do not fall prey to their automated message delaying tactic. File a chargeback immediately if you purchased using a credit card and mention this website to your credit card company. It may help.

Ken
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2005 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268-0996/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing-ripoff-No-Refund-on-No-Risk-100-Moneyback-Guara-139277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Young - Communications Publishing