Complaint Review: Stephen Young Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:West Augusta Virginia
Stephen Young Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street, Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Stephen Young Communications Publishing Free from Uncle Sam Cash Givaways Book SCAM New York New York

I received a letter in the mail saying he had a book where the government would give you free money. I sent the payment on April 25, 2007 and he cashed the check on May 14, 2007 and still to this day I have not received the book. I checked on the internet and found that it was just a ripoff and needless to say I am very disappointed. Some people espically myself does not have money to just give it away to dishonest people.

I hope that there is something that can be done because justice needs to be servered. We can not let people like him get away from stealing our money. What he did was a crime he stole money from me and hundreds of other people.

Mary
West Augusta, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing-Free-from-Uncle-Sam-Cash-Givaways-Book-SCAM-New-Yo-251152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Young Communications Publishing