Complaint Review: Stephen Young, Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2003

• Reported By:Newburgh New York
Stephen Young, Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street, Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Stephen Young, Communications Publishing rip-off deceptive company New York New York

On January 25, 2003, I wrote a check to Communications Publishing for $23.90. The check was for a book entitled "America's Secret Cash Giveaways" and for 18 bonus reports.

In my February statement from the bank, my check was honored on 2/05/03. Today is 3/05/03. I tried to call the company with the phone number supplied on the returned check. There is a recording informing you that if you paid a certain amount, then it is for a certain book. Also, that the book is shipped by USPS and takes four or more weeks to arrive even though they say they ship immediately.

Since I live in New York, I know it wouldn't take 4 weeks to arrive. I've gotten books from Barnes and Noble in New York the next day, so I know I've been ripped off. I don't know how else to get in touch with the company.

I want my $23.90 back.

Newburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2003 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing-rip-off-deceptive-company-New-York-New-York-48073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Young, Communications Publishing