Complaint Review: Stephen Young @ Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2005

• Reported By:Edgemoor South Carolina
Stephen Young @ Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street,Box996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Stephen Young @ Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York

I am disabled and wanted to get information on getting a Gov. Grant, to help me buy a home. I recieved Mr.Stephen Young's packet, and thought he was legit. After waiting several weeks,I never recieved anything.

So,I tried to find him on the internet, and found out he is a scam artist. I cannot afford to loose $23.90.I am on a very tight budget. I wish I had known earlier about your sight. I would of NEVER sent him any money. All I want to do is buy a home and stop renting. Any help I can get to get my money back would be appriciated so much.

I hope this helps others to not get fooled by this scammer.

Connie
Edgemoor, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2005 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing-ripoff-New-York-New-York-139251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Young @ Communications Publishing